Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Looky what I made Darlings....Outlaw's and Goth's

Here are the newest creations hot off the press at School of Charms~

Gothic

I have thrown wide my window
And looked upon the night,
And seen Arcturus burning
In chaos, proudly bright.
Gorgeous Chalcedony embraced by the Oxidized Sterling silver bead caps......Ring is strung on 20 gauge Sterling silver wire that has been oxidized to a gunmetal pantina~Ring is size 5 1/2~

The Outlaw

Look like a glamorous outlaw in this Sleeping Turquoise and pearl bracelet~ Two strands.....one of large white pearls linked together with Oxidized Sterling silver wire....the other Oxidized sterling chain with Large Sleeping Turquoise Oval~Oxidized sterling silver lobster clasp as closure~Bracelet will fit size 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 inch wrist with Sterling extender chain~If you would like bracelet made smaller I will happily do that for you!
More lovely pieces are here
P.S. I would love to shout out a huge Thank you darling, to a most fabulous Blogger gal: MJ at http://margeauxj.blogspot.com/ or Note to Self as many of us know and love her.....has given my Etsy shop a lovely mention in her blog~ So Hugs and Kisses to you darling!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Thanks! :D

I love your new creations!