Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Shop Opening for School of Charms~

Hello darlings.....So sorry I have been MIA....I have been exceedingly busy creating new Fabulous jewelry for my NEW SHOP!!! I have had a shop through Etsy.....albiet on and off, for 2 years and as much as I love the whole community of Etsy, I have decided that it is time for me to EXPAND my horizons~ My new shop is now through RUBY LANE and my new address is:
I will now only be a SHOPPER on Etsy....which I have found is the BEST place to find all my lovely components for my Jewelry!
Here are just a few new pieces that I have made and put in my new shop~
So...as you can see I have been a busy litte bee!
I pledge to add many more posts, much more often~
By the By.....I've already had TWO sales through my New Shop!
I will be posting the WORD for the day later today~
Until then Darlings......

4 comments:

MJ said...

How great! I'll change my bookmark and blogroll!

Joy De Vivre Design said...

Congratulations on your new shop!

BTW I just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog, so check it out when you get a chance! http://joydevivredesign.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-first-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your charmeddarlinggirl.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Anonymous said...

1 percent Still, the surgical nursing profession
has many attractive qualities as well. Eunson, Mrs Susan, Formerly Sen exec Offr,
Jobcentre Plus, Dept neonatal nurse practitioner florida for
Work and Pensions. Fast food can not only make a nice income but also receive the added benefits of job security.
These babies are traditionally placed in a bed elevated at a
30-degree angle or having the neonatal nurse practitioner florida baby.
In people with insulin resistance.

Review my web-site ... nursing schools in mississippi